We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

OUAC Login Problem? Options
JCP714
Posted: February 17, 2009 5:03:46 PM

Groups: Member

I've tried logging into my OUAC account nd its not letting me, it keeps giving me an error message. I've tried changing my password and it won't work? Is something wrong with my account or is something being updated in my account?

APPLIED to: York (BSW), Windsor (BSW), McMaster (BA/BSW), York (BA in Psychology), U of T (Sociology/Political Science), Ryerson (BSW)
ACCEPTED to: Windsor (BSW), McMaster (BA/BSW), York (BSW), York (BA in Psychology), U of T (Sociology/Political Science), Ryerson (BSW)
DECIDED on: ............to be decided soon!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Favourite people on SA: UniWannabe, djiverson466, jman99899, JCP714, 78odriew (both accounts), escru
dominus
Posted: February 17, 2009 5:08:32 PM

if you just applied to programs or made changes to your account,
you wont be able to log in for about 2-3 business days.
JCP714
Posted: February 17, 2009 5:09:27 PM

dominus wrote:
if you just applied to programs or made changes to your account,
you wont be able to log in for about 2-3 business days.

I made no changes...its just not logging me in. I just get " ERROR 9095"

APPLIED to: York (BSW), Windsor (BSW), McMaster (BA/BSW), York (BA in Psychology), U of T (Sociology/Political Science), Ryerson (BSW)
ACCEPTED to: Windsor (BSW), McMaster (BA/BSW), York (BSW), York (BA in Psychology), U of T (Sociology/Political Science), Ryerson (BSW)
DECIDED on: ............to be decided soon!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Favourite people on SA: UniWannabe, djiverson466, jman99899, JCP714, 78odriew (both accounts), escru
Irish5513
Posted: February 19, 2009 8:22:17 AM

I had the same problem. There is another number you need to gain access to the Login Page you are looking for:
Go to: http://www.ouac.on.ca/101/
Then select: Apply on Line (NOT Review and Change Your....)
Then select: Log in to your Compass Account (Not Compass Account)
Enter your: School Number (Mident), Student Number and Pin on this page
Once this step is completed, you will be brought to a page that will give you an OUAC Reference Number (about the middle of the page) - starts with 2009-then six numbers-0 The six numbers are your OUAC Reference Number whish is what you need to log into Review and Change Your Completed Application. Hope this makes sense. Good luck!