We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

Bringing Girls Overnight at U of T St. Michael's College Options
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:36:34 PM

Groups: Member

lytherebel wrote:
What the hell are you spewing? Please shut up. Whatever you write is an eyesore for all. Just stop.

if you were hanging off a cliff for your life and you needed two fuks to get up and survive, i wouldn't give you any!

because I don't give a fuk..

at least learn how to piss off another person or insult them in an educated way or contribute to the thread, or better off gtfo..for your sake please

Applying to :

McMaster - Health Sciences
Guelph- Biomedical Sciences
University of Western Ontario - Biomedical Sciences
University of Windsor - Medical Physics
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:37:29 PM

LawStudent wrote:
KaituoKid wrote:
ummm good effort on the tl;dr 's...

i'm glad that was your reply..

Once you're in university (if you get in) you'll be taught how to write more concisely.

nope i probably won't get into LAW ..LOL

Applying to :

lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:38:27 PM

LawStudent wrote:
KaituoKid wrote:

Once you're in university (if you get in) you'll be taught how to write more concisely.

This man speaks the truth.

Applied to:
University of Waterloo - Electrical Engineering
University of Waterloo - Physical Sciences
University of Guelph - Mechanical Engineering
Wilfrid Laurier University - Chemistry
University of Toronto - Physical and Mathematical Sciences [Victoria University]
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:39:03 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
LawStudent wrote:
KaituoKid wrote:

You definitely won't get into medicine either.

Applied to:
University of Toronto - Physical and Mathematical Sciences [Victoria University]
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:57:18 PM

profileleft oh lawl

k how abouuut you get off my balls tough troll?

since i'm not homo..aaand

finally, just to reiterate:

- I had good points to add to this thread

- you're a frickin loser that feeds off feeling as if he brought people down with troll hatred. Plus, you didn't add anything to the thread, unless you count s-hit as something valuable (which you probably do) in which case i'm terribly wrong

- I haven't yet left 1 troll comment on SA unlike somebody, including that thought-provoking (tl;dr) reply to this thread...but what would you know about that? you obviously don't have the average attention span or focus to read a below average size article (which this wasn't btw, neither in content nor in size)

goodbye

Applying to :

castiel93
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:00:37 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
profileleft oh lawl

- you're a frickin loser that feeds off feeling as if he brought people down with troll hatred. Plus, you didn't add anything to the thread, unless you count s-hit as something valuable (which you probably do) in which case i'm terribly wrong

- I haven't yet left 1 troll comment on SA unlike somebody, including that thought-provoking (tl;dr) reply to this thread...but what would you know about that? you obviously don't have the average attention span or focus to read a below average size article (which this wasn't btw, neither in content nor in size)

goodbye

How old are you?

Accepted:
University of Windsor - Honours BA Women's Studies/Philosophy

Applied:
University of Toronto - Women's and Gender Studies
University of York - Women's Studies
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:07:41 PM

KaituoKid wrote:

Of course not, your signature says you didn't apply to any law programs. You can't get into programs you don't apply for.

Carleton University
Bachelor of Arts in Law 2011
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:07:53 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
profileleft oh lawl

Excuse me, homophobe?

Applied to:
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:08:17 PM

castiel93 wrote:
KaituoKid wrote:
profileleft oh lawl

goodbye

How old are you?

rhetorical?

Applying to :

KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:12:23 PM

LawStudent wrote:
KaituoKid wrote:

Of course not, your signature says you didn't apply to any law programs. You can't get into programs you don't apply for.

see that's the exact kind of deduction skills i need to get into LAW like you ...LOL

Applying to :

LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:14:15 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
see that's the exact kind of deduction skills i need to get into LAW like you ...LOL

Since you're devoid of those deduction skills, it's no surprise McMaster was your first choice.

Carleton University
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:30:58 PM

Carleton University
kaloolah
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:31:54 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
1. wow this forum is seriously starting to look like a bunch of nerd dbags trying to satisfy their weak insecurities by typing and typing over and over stupid sh it until their fingers beg them to stop trying to convince another troll stuborn SOB on a different computer their idiotic views.

2. ok canadian MAN, please listen over here, before you try to be a pansy equalist that "doesn't have a problem with feminists" and fully believes " women are equal to men"

and oh hahah most freaking outrageous "so what if she's sleeping with multiple men" i'd like you to think of your mom doing that before marrying your father or now even
your sister doing that
your own gf or wife doing that
your daughter doing that
...etc
ya imagine that and say those things again you frickin pig...how is that a "right" by any means..being penetrated over and over again like a piece of meat by somebody SHE knows doesn't want her for who she is ...how is that kind of person not a "wh0re" woman was it or man.

and how can you say if nature meant it to be this way then that doesn't mean we SHOULD have it that way...
lol then what on hell does it mean?? what SHOULD we do ?? if even what the whole basis and mother of all being and of all species for which humans belong to btw..(NATURE) isn't a good enough of an "instruction" guide to humans..what SHOULD we do?...fall in absolute chaos?? well ok you do that "man"!

as for the girls, please don't say stuff like "i won't be bullied to agree with this bs" or anything close to that because even though your insecurities are arising and that Bs is getting to you, i don't blame you, goddamnit! most of this BS is true, don't try to hide its surface with bullying accusations..
lol what the hell are you talking about anyways? what bullying?
text on the internet, where no profanity or violent words were used by... let's say the accused terrible bully "LawStudent"
oh and most importantly on SA??....comon it's SA..bullying, seriously? hahaha

btw if you're wondering how i knew how that correct BS was getting to you; it's in the naive escape from confrontation by utilizing bullying accusations on a student awards website.

for the men again : please go outside of north america and even Europe (the west in general) and go see the other world .. see the relationship between men and women and don't be a redneck and classify it under a race or a religion like under a conservative religion like islam or under "eastern" habits like Indian or Arabic for ex.

just simply look at them as people just like you that belong to a culture different than yours, not better or worse yet. You decide that for yourself after you completely have had a good look at it.

see who's the man? compare yourself to them since you're both classified under man..(two different kinds of man unfortunately) and see what's different and who is really nature's man and who's really nature's woman?

finally, sorry for any grammar errors and i'd like to say that i'm sorry if i offended you but i'm probably right about it.

i'd like to leave those "right" defending women of SA and the pansy/soft/"modern" philosopher men of the forum (you know yourselves) with this saying :

"everybody likes a key that opens all locks and thinks it's useful, but nobody likes a lock that can be opened by an key as it's useless"

I actually read this and I agree with this guy now. I shouldn't have used the word "bullying", haha...(but I'm not going to apologize to LS anytime soon razz)
I should have just said "please stop spewing this crap!"

Anyway, please don't make homophobic remarks.

EC's:
Auditioned for the National Youth Band for 2011 (haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed!)
4 years provincial honor band
4 years provincial honor jazz band program
5 years in the honors district music program: choir, band (first chair flute/ piccolo), big band (playing lead sax)
6 years school music program, playing/ singing in various groups such as the choir, concert band, jazz band, jazz combo, sax ensemble, flute ensemble
1 year school debate team
1 year school newspaper
11 years girl guides
Grade 8 RCM flute (working on grade 9)
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:37:27 PM

finally, somebody sane and smart (ironically) on here!

you're a keeper madam ;)

but ya saying "this guy" makes me feel a little like an outsider or something.. so it'd be totally fine if i was called by my name lol

thank you and i'd like to say i didn't want to sound homophobic ..

it's just that if i was gay i def wouldn't be gay for what's his face ^.

Applying to :

lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:40:58 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
finally, somebody sane and smart (ironically) on here!

you're a keeper madam ;)

but ya saying "this guy" makes me feel a little like an outsider or something.. so it'd be totally fine if i was called by my name lol

thank you and i'd like to say i didn't want to sound homophobic ..

it's just that if i was gay i def wouldn't be gay for what's his face ^.

UM YEAH, DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF.

Applied to:
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 9:41:35 PM

And you are very homophobic. Stop acting like you aren't.

Applied to:
Proley
Posted: December 15, 2010 10:07:17 PM

Then A=B would not be true; the logical set would fall apart.

Regardless, I basically reformatted my statement as a three part syllogism which is logically valid.

Applied to:

University of Toronto - Humanities Stream (Trinity College)
Queen's University - Arts
The University of Western Ontario - Arts
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 10:11:48 PM

monster wrote:
All pvssies are b1tches, that's for sure.

Amen, bro!

Applied to:
mynameismattgotmlgo
Posted: December 15, 2010 10:51:44 PM

LawStudent wrote:
O. Tannenbaum wrote:
This argument has been done to death already by many philosophers. You can appeal to nature all you want, but it isn't sufficient to establish the claim that women should behave this way and men should behave that way. I concede that evolution has made it so that women and men have different, often conflicting, interests and strategies for reproductive success, and that society developed in a way that promoted different gender roles. HOWEVER, just because nature made it this way doesn't mean it SHOULD be the case that women ought to have sex with one/few partners (and get punished for doing otherwise) while men get to fool around all they want. You need two more premises thrown in there to reach your conclusion: that what is natural is good in some way (which you have yet to prove - and which I can very easily shoot down), and that we should do what is good (which, admittedly, is not very controversial).

lol. You're funny.

I was so bored I decided to read through this thread, and I like giving credit where it is due (to OT) and seeing Army get destroyed with legit reasoning, so I'm just going to QFT this. Well done Army! Well done.

BMSc Honours Specialization in Medical Science, Minor in Psychology UWO '09
Bachelor of Pharmacy University of Alberta '13
j-fo
Posted: December 15, 2010 11:01:16 PM

Lyre, ur friken loser. Don feed off mai feelingz ne more plz kk ty.

McGill - Linguistics & Computer science // U of T - Linguistics & Computing // UBC - Computer science & Linguistics
Queen's - Cognitive science // SFU - Computing science & Linguistics