We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

Bringing Girls Overnight at U of T St. Michael's College Options
kaloolah
Posted: December 15, 2010 5:03:39 PM

Groups: Member

dancee wrote:
So what I got out of this conversation was:

1) I'm probably a wh0re.
2) I am useless unless I procreate.
3) I am simply a toy.
4) It is the utmost importance that I reproduce more than 1.7 children so that I won't be responsible for .7 of a child. What a shame, only being .7 of a person! I guess that puts them on par with how women should be perceived, according to LS.

+1

No one is going to bully me into believing any of this bs.

EC's:
Auditioned for the National Youth Band for 2011 (haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed!)
4 years provincial honor band
4 years provincial honor jazz band program
5 years in the honors district music program: choir, band (first chair flute/ piccolo), big band (playing lead sax)
6 years school music program, playing/ singing in various groups such as the choir, concert band, jazz band, jazz combo, sax ensemble, flute ensemble
1 year school debate team
1 year school newspaper
11 years girl guides
Grade 8 RCM flute (working on grade 9)
dancee
Posted: December 15, 2010 5:10:12 PM

LawStudent wrote:
Sorry to hear that.

Nice cover up!

LawStudent wrote:
Sorry to hear that.

Hm, repetitiveness AND snarky replies, and I'm the smart ass? Bravo!

LawStudent wrote:
The average is what makes it a decimal point, considering that some families reproduce 1 child and others produce 4 or 5 (for example). Nice try trying to imitate intelligence, smartass.

Nowhere did I say anything about women being lesser people than men.

Yes, I did happen to take math at some point in my life. Why should people be only given the option to procreate? What if they would only like one child? What if they simply can not afford any more? Your point on our purpose for us to reproduce at a drastically higher level is flawed.

Based on how you were characterizing women as the home-bodies of society, yes, I found your statements a little offensive to say the least. I realize you probably don't care, but it also appears that you're a troll anyways so why do we even bother with you in the first place, LS?
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 5:29:57 PM

kaloolah wrote:

So you believe in destroying Canada and not fulfilling your natural purposes?

Carleton University
Bachelor of Arts in Law 2011
kaloolah
Posted: December 15, 2010 5:48:50 PM

LawStudent wrote:
kaloolah wrote:

I believe that you were the one defining what is and what is not natural.
I also did not say that I believe in destroying Canada, nor did I insinuate it.

EC's:
Auditioned for the National Youth Band for 2011 (haven't heard back yet, fingers crossed!)
4 years provincial honor band
4 years provincial honor jazz band program
5 years in the honors district music program: choir, band (first chair flute/ piccolo), big band (playing lead sax)
6 years school music program, playing/ singing in various groups such as the choir, concert band, jazz band, jazz combo, sax ensemble, flute ensemble
1 year school debate team
1 year school newspaper
11 years girl guides
Grade 8 RCM flute (working on grade 9)
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 6:18:08 PM

kaloolah wrote:
LawStudent wrote:
kaloolah wrote:

I believe that you were the one defining what is and what is not natural.
I also did not say that I believe in destroying Canada, nor did I insinuate it.

You said I was bullying you into believing this "BS." That means you think the facts I'm presenting are false, which also means you support destroying Canada because that's the opposite of what I'm proposing.

Carleton University
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 6:50:20 PM

Sent smile

Carleton University
KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:05:00 PM

1. wow this forum is seriously starting to look like a bunch of nerd dbags trying to satisfy their weak insecurities by typing and typing over and over stupid sh it until their fingers beg them to stop trying to convince another troll stuborn SOB on a different computer their idiotic views.

2. ok canadian MAN, please listen over here, before you try to be a pansy equalist that "doesn't have a problem with feminists" and fully believes " women are equal to men"

and oh hahah most freaking outrageous "so what if she's sleeping with multiple men" i'd like you to think of your mom doing that before marrying your father or now even
your sister doing that
your own gf or wife doing that
your daughter doing that
...etc
ya imagine that and say those things again you frickin pig...how is that a "right" by any means..being penetrated over and over again like a piece of meat by somebody SHE knows doesn't want her for who she is ...how is that kind of person not a "wh0re" woman was it or man.

and how can you say if nature meant it to be this way then that doesn't mean we SHOULD have it that way...
lol then what on hell does it mean?? what SHOULD we do ?? if even what the whole basis and mother of all being and of all species for which humans belong to btw..(NATURE) isn't a good enough of an "instruction" guide to humans..what SHOULD we do?...fall in absolute chaos?? well ok you do that "man"!

as for the girls, please don't say stuff like "i won't be bullied to agree with this bs" or anything close to that because even though your insecurities are arising and that Bs is getting to you, i don't blame you, goddamnit! most of this BS is true, don't try to hide its surface with bullying accusations..
lol what the hell are you talking about anyways? what bullying?
text on the internet, where no profanity or violent words were used by... let's say the accused terrible bully "LawStudent"
oh and most importantly on SA??....comon it's SA..bullying, seriously? hahaha

btw if you're wondering how i knew how that correct BS was getting to you; it's in the naive escape from confrontation by utilizing bullying accusations on a student awards website.

for the men again : please go outside of north america and even Europe (the west in general) and go see the other world .. see the relationship between men and women and don't be a redneck and classify it under a race or a religion like under a conservative religion like islam or under "eastern" habits like Indian or Arabic for ex.

just simply look at them as people just like you that belong to a culture different than yours, not better or worse yet. You decide that for yourself after you completely have had a good look at it.

see who's the man? compare yourself to them since you're both classified under man..(two different kinds of man unfortunately) and see what's different and who is really nature's man and who's really nature's woman?

finally, sorry for any grammar errors and i'd like to say that i'm sorry if i offended you but i'm probably right about it.

i'd like to leave those "right" defending women of SA and the pansy/soft/"modern" philosopher men of the forum (you know yourselves) with this saying :

"everybody likes a key that opens all locks and thinks it's useful, but nobody likes a lock that can be opened by any key as it's useless"

Applying to :

McMaster - Health Sciences
Guelph- Biomedical Sciences
University of Western Ontario - Biomedical Sciences
University of Windsor - Medical Physics
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:09:06 PM

What the hell are you spewing? Please shut up. Whatever you write is an eyesore for all. Just stop.

Applied to:
University of Waterloo - Electrical Engineering
University of Waterloo - Physical Sciences
University of Guelph - Mechanical Engineering
Wilfrid Laurier University - Chemistry
University of Toronto - Physical and Mathematical Sciences [Victoria University]
O. Tannenbaum
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:13:12 PM

tl;dr

University of Toronto '11
Proley
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:13:44 PM

I would contend having children (*gag*) is morally incorrect.

Applied to:

University of Toronto - Humanities Stream (Trinity College)
Queen's University - Arts
The University of Western Ontario - Arts
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:13:56 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
1. wow this forum is seriously starting to look like a bunch of nerd dbags trying to satisfy their weak insecurities by typing and typing over and over stupid sh it until their fingers beg them to stop trying to convince another troll stuborn SOB on a different computer their idiotic views.

2. ok canadian MAN, please listen over here, before you try to be a pansy equalist that "doesn't have a problem with feminists" and fully believes " women are equal to men"

and oh hahah most freaking outrageous "so what if she's sleeping with multiple men" i'd like you to think of your mom doing that before marrying your father or now even
your sister doing that
your own gf or wife doing that
your daughter doing that
...etc
ya imagine that and say those things again you frickin pig...how is that a "right" by any means..being penetrated over and over again like a piece of meat by somebody SHE knows doesn't want her for who she is ...how is that kind of person not a "wh0re" woman was it or man.

and how can you say if nature meant it to be this way then that doesn't mean we SHOULD have it that way...
lol then what on hell does it mean?? what SHOULD we do ?? if even what the whole basis and mother of all being and of all species for which humans belong to btw..(NATURE) isn't a good enough of an "instruction" guide to humans..what SHOULD we do?...fall in absolute chaos?? well ok you do that "man"!

as for the girls, please don't say stuff like "i won't be bullied to agree with this bs" or anything close to that because even though your insecurities are arising and that Bs is getting to you, i don't blame you, goddamnit! most of this BS is true, don't try to hide its surface with bullying accusations..
lol what the hell are you talking about anyways? what bullying?
text on the internet, where no profanity or violent words were used by... let's say the accused terrible bully "LawStudent"
oh and most importantly on SA??....comon it's SA..bullying, seriously? hahaha

btw if you're wondering how i knew how that correct BS was getting to you; it's in the naive escape from confrontation by utilizing bullying accusations on a student awards website.

for the men again : please go outside of north america and even Europe (the west in general) and go see the other world .. see the relationship between men and women and don't be a redneck and classify it under a race or a religion like under a conservative religion like islam or under "eastern" habits like Indian or Arabic for ex.

just simply look at them as people just like you that belong to a culture different than yours, not better or worse yet. You decide that for yourself after you completely have had a good look at it.

see who's the man? compare yourself to them since you're both classified under man..(two different kinds of man unfortunately) and see what's different and who is really nature's man and who's really nature's woman?

finally, sorry for any grammar errors and i'd like to say that i'm sorry if i offended you but i'm probably right about it.

i'd like to leave those "right" defending women of SA and the pansy/soft/"modern" philosopher men of the forum (you know yourselves) with this saying :

"everybody likes a key that opens all locks and thinks it's useful, but nobody likes a lock that can be opened by an key as it's useless"

TL;DR.

Carleton University
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:14:28 PM

Proley wrote:
I would contend having children (*gag*) is morally incorrect.

Explain.

Carleton University
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:17:08 PM

Hey LS, did you report him? embarrassment

Applied to:
University of Toronto - Physical and Mathematical Sciences [Victoria University]
Proley
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:17:18 PM

1. All individuals will suffer to some extent if they live.
2. Causing suffering is immoral.
3. Having children causes suffering.
4. Having children is immoral.

Applied to:

LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:22:38 PM

Proley wrote:
1. All individuals will suffer to some extent if they live.
2. Causing suffering is immoral.
3. Having children causes suffering.
4. Having children is immoral.

Just because A = B and B = C does not mean that A = C. That's basic logic. And besides, all of those premises are contentious.

Carleton University
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:23:43 PM

lytherebel wrote:

Yes.

Carleton University
lytherebel
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:31:06 PM

LawStudent wrote:
lytherebel wrote:

Yes.

You would make a great moderator.

Applied to:
Proley
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:32:18 PM

I'm pretty sure in moral philosophy if a is bad, and b causes a, then b is immoral.

It's like saying if "harm" is bad and "hitting you with a frying pan" causes harm then "hitting you with a frying pan" is bad.

My only really contentious claim is that having children causes them harm.

Applied to:

KaituoKid
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:33:12 PM

ummm good effort on the tl;dr 's...

i'm glad that was your reply..

Applying to :

McMaster - Health Sciences
Guelph- Biomedical Sciences
University of Western Ontario - Biomedical Sciences
University of Windsor - Medical Physics
LawStudent
Posted: December 15, 2010 8:33:59 PM

KaituoKid wrote:
ummm good effort on the tl;dr 's...

i'm glad that was your reply..

Once you're in university (if you get in) you'll be taught how to write more concisely.

Carleton University