We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

Best Male Perfume/Cologne? Options
Douchebag
Posted: August 3, 2010 10:46:07 AM
Rank: Posteur Expérimenté
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/28/2010
Posts: 96
Chanel for Men.

I probably don't like you. Sucks for you.
alliyah2090
Posted: August 3, 2010 1:59:46 PM

Rank: Senior Student
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/16/2008
Posts: 218
Location: AB, CANADA
hebejm wrote:
PLAY by Givenchy smells great, also Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, don't go for anything too citrusy or too floral as it tends to smell cheap, and woody scents are for older dudes, go for fruity or water . I understand the axe argument but I know most girls don't like that smell, i guess its too intense, and it doesnt smell great either.


Exactly! said the same cologne's as you. Someone has great taste on this thread!

University of Alberta 3rd YEAR Bachelor's of Science
ederthree
Posted: August 3, 2010 2:01:34 PM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 3,124
Location: Toronto
Expensive colognes are nice when you're going out....but are generally over rated.
Maxwell_Edison
Posted: August 3, 2010 2:56:22 PM
Rank: Membre du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/23/2010
Posts: 314
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
alliyah2090 wrote:
hebejm wrote:
PLAY by Givenchy smells great, also Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, don't go for anything too citrusy or too floral as it tends to smell cheap, and woody scents are for older dudes, go for fruity or water . I understand the axe argument but I know most girls don't like that smell, i guess its too intense, and it doesnt smell great either.


Exactly! said the same cologne's as you. Someone has great taste on this thread!

One day, I hope to have the same tastes as aliyah drinkmaster 3.0. I will feel like a champ!

"Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine!"

- Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Abbey Road, 1969

(yet still the one and only Billy Shears!)
littleroom
Posted: August 3, 2010 5:18:05 PM
Rank: Posteur Expérimenté
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/11/2010
Posts: 130
Location: Canada
How about Blue for Men?
LawStudent
Posted: August 3, 2010 6:58:13 PM

Rank: Posteur Intermédiaire
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/18/2010
Posts: 683
Location: Ottawa, ON.
hebejm wrote:
I understand the axe argument but I know most girls don't like that smell, i guess its too intense, and it doesnt smell great either.


98% of the ladies I'm around love it and want me because of it. Perhaps they just don't like that smell on you.

Carleton University
Bachelor of Arts in Law 2011
ederthree
Posted: August 3, 2010 7:14:00 PM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 3,124
Location: Toronto
LawStudent wrote:
hebejm wrote:
I understand the axe argument but I know most girls don't like that smell, i guess its too intense, and it doesnt smell great either.


98% of the ladies I'm around love it and want me because of it. Perhaps they just don't like that smell on you.


Do you only hang around fat girls erm
Gorges26
Posted: September 3, 2010 8:41:56 AM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/24/2009
Posts: 1,175
LawStudent wrote:
hebejm wrote:
I understand the axe argument but I know most girls don't like that smell, i guess its too intense, and it doesnt smell great either.


98% of the ladies I'm around love it and want me because of it. Perhaps they just don't like that smell on you.


They have to be grade 5 girls in that case. Pederast.
ederthree
Posted: September 3, 2010 8:44:23 AM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 3,124
Location: Toronto
I don't know where he gets 98% from since he's only ever around 3 girls: Mom, sister, and 170lb girlfriend.
kraken.
Posted: September 3, 2010 9:20:16 AM

Rank: Student Body President
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/18/2008
Posts: 9,618
Location: limbo
Emily was in a league of her own.

UTSG Trinity College 1Tsomething

dear mods: please don't delete this forum yet! it would make me so depressed! it gives me a happy nostalgic feeling smile
at least archive it or something instead of destroying it like you did with the OLD old forum!
ederthree
Posted: September 3, 2010 9:51:37 AM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 3,124
Location: Toronto
She must be adopted.
NeoNietzschean
Posted: September 3, 2010 10:01:28 AM
Rank: Frosh
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/31/2010
Posts: 17
Location: Everywhere I looked on the Existential map, it rea
She must have been in the Nagasaki blast radius.
JohnnyForeigner
Posted: September 3, 2010 2:28:08 PM

Rank: Frosh
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/3/2010
Posts: 40
Location: Vancouver
Axe smells like crap.

Horrorshow 2.0
lagunacarta
Posted: September 3, 2010 2:30:13 PM

Rank: Vice-président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/7/2009
Posts: 722
Location: Almost In Transit
JohnnyForeigner wrote:
Axe smells like crap.


I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.
JohnnyForeigner
Posted: September 3, 2010 2:34:54 PM

Rank: Frosh
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/3/2010
Posts: 40
Location: Vancouver
lagunacarta wrote:
JohnnyForeigner wrote:
Axe smells like crap.


I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.


Ty. And I'm sick of guys spraying it on every crevasse of their body as if it was actually somewhat appealing.

Horrorshow 2.0
lagunacarta
Posted: September 3, 2010 2:39:33 PM

Rank: Vice-président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/7/2009
Posts: 722
Location: Almost In Transit
My HS friends and I used to tale detours to avoid the Axe cloud.
Gorges26
Posted: September 3, 2010 9:55:29 PM

Rank: Président du conseil étudiant
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/24/2009
Posts: 1,175
Gotta give Axe some credit. Their dumb commercials no doubt made an impression on most of the douches who buy their products.
JohnnyForeigner
Posted: September 4, 2010 1:41:56 AM

Rank: Frosh
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/3/2010
Posts: 40
Location: Vancouver
Gorges26 wrote:
Gotta give Axe some credit. Their dumb commercials no doubt made an impression on most of the douches who buy their products.


True statement. I still haven't seen a guy get tackled by like 14 hot chicks in a grocery store though.

Horrorshow 2.0
alliyah2090
Posted: September 4, 2010 5:31:29 PM

Rank: Senior Student
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/16/2008
Posts: 218
Location: AB, CANADA
JohnnyForeigner wrote:
lagunacarta wrote:
JohnnyForeigner wrote:
Axe smells like crap.


I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.


Ty. And I'm sick of guys spraying it on every crevasse of their body as if it was actually somewhat appealing.


DITTO AXE = gross 12 yr old boy scent

University of Alberta 3rd YEAR Bachelor's of Science
snowman
Posted: September 4, 2010 5:32:29 PM
Rank: Posteur Expérimenté
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/30/2010
Posts: 142
Location: Scarborough
so what do you reccomned I use after gym class>


Forum Jump

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 1998-2008 studentawards.com & boursetudes.com - Studentawards Inc. All rights reserved.