We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

U of T EngSci Marks Options
nanoftw
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:11:18 PM

Groups: Member

according to our course-coordinator, NO engscis FAILED, excluding those who dropped out during the semester with their mark still left in the record.

UofT Engineering Science 1T3
Mishil
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:15:28 PM

nanoftw wrote:
Mishil wrote:
worry Will I survive? I sleep at 3-4AM o__o and take naps afterschool and during school

I sorta procrastinate a lot...T~T I usually just cram and hope a few hours of sleep would clear any confusing problems I have

Dont sleep so late. Dont take naps during school. The best is where you listen in class and sleep at about 12~1am.
MAJORITY OF ENGSCIS PROCRASTINATE, dont worry about that. When you come into engsci, you will realize that everyone you meet is going to cram everything until the last day and still do fairly well.

cheers

SMiLE! ^^ Mishy loves uuu <3

UofT Engineering Science' 14
Mishil
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:16:31 PM

nanoftw wrote:
according to our course-coordinator, NO engscis FAILED, excluding those who dropped out during the semester with their mark still left in the record.

By fail, I meant getting Kicked Out D: My friend there say that the department HAS to kick out a certian amount of students every year =\ I DUN WANNA FALL into the "gettin kicked out" section of the class -___- worry

nanoftw
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:18:02 PM

Mishil wrote:
nanoftw wrote:

By fail, I meant getting Kicked Out D: My friend there say that the department HAS to kick out a certian amount of students every year =\ I DUN WANNA FALL into the "gettin kicked out" section of the class -___- worry

by kickout, they mean below 60, which can mean 'fail' and 'kick out section' at the same time.

UofT Engineering Science 1T3
Mishil
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:22:14 PM

nanoftw wrote:
Mishil wrote:
nanoftw wrote:

by kickout, they mean below 60, which can mean 'fail' and 'kick out section' at the same time.

OoOooOoo ^___^ THANKS FOR TELLIN ME smile

ap*
Posted: February 24, 2010 11:52:03 PM

So far
Advanced Functions - 94
Data Management - 90
Biology (won't be top 6) - 87

And I have physics (atleast a 90 at midterms), english, calculus (~95) and chemistry (goes on all year, 88 at midterms, probably will have a 90)

Hopefully that's good enough bounce

UofT - Engineering Science 1T4
dyd
Posted: February 25, 2010 9:32:58 AM

nanoftw wrote:
dyd wrote:
nanoftw wrote:
Yeah, there are certainly people who think engsci is 4 years of hell and get below 3.0 GPA. But, there also are people who think engsci is 4 years of joke and gets 4.0GPA with average of 90+.

[/end thread]

*ahem*Yoon-jin*ahem*

lol turns that guy is barely in top 10

wtf Im not even in the top 50 frown

U of T Engineering Science 1T3 (2013)

IB, check
EngSci first year, check

Yeah, don't mess with me.

stardust
Posted: February 25, 2010 2:02:51 PM

nanoftw wrote:
Mishil wrote:
worry Will I survive? I sleep at 3-4AM o__o and take naps afterschool and during school

I sorta procrastinate a lot...T~T I usually just cram and hope a few hours of sleep would clear any confusing problems I have

Dont sleep so late. Dont take naps during school. The best is where you listen in class and sleep at about 12~1am.
MAJORITY OF ENGSCIS PROCRASTINATE, dont worry about that. When you come into engsci, you will realize that everyone you meet is going to cram everything until the last day and still do fairly well.

THAT really boosted my spirits. Thanks, nanoftw.

Goodbye!!!
dyd
Posted: February 25, 2010 5:49:33 PM

stardust wrote:
nanoftw wrote:
Mishil wrote:

Although u shouldn't procrastinate like srsly, I actually procrastinated something that's worth 20% of the final grade and the rest is history.

U of T Engineering Science 1T3 (2013)

IB, check
EngSci first year, check

Yeah, don't mess with me.

stardust
Posted: February 26, 2010 9:54:17 AM

dyd wrote:
stardust wrote:
nanoftw wrote:
Mishil wrote:

Although u shouldn't procrastinate like srsly, I actually procrastinated something that's worth 20% of the final grade and the rest is history.

lol. will keep that in mind. Besides, the worst I can do whole procrastinating is be on this forum. it's not like I'd just keep postponing stuff coz I am going to parties or something. That would be really distracting...

Goodbye!!!