We match you with mondy for school
join studentawards | the forum | membership benefits | surveys français? visitez boursetudes.com  
Welcome Guest to the Studentawards Forum Forum Home | Search | Active Topics | Forum Members | Forum Log In | Forum Register

Early acceptance question - grade 11 marks Options
tfcfan
Posted: November 9, 2008 7:39:54 PM

Groups: Member

when universities look at early acceptance they look at 1st semester grade 12 and grade 11 marks right?
what grade 11 marks, all of them or top six or just u level?
appreciate any comments
thanks

Stands were swaying
Our boys playing
Sections chanting
Opponents panting
Sold out seating
Drums were beating
Streamers slinging
Together singing
kraken.
Posted: November 15, 2008 11:34:42 PM

there are like three threads on this already.

UTSG Trinity College 1Tsomething

dear mods: please don't delete this forum yet! it would make me so depressed! it gives me a happy nostalgic feeling smile
at least archive it or something instead of destroying it like you did with the OLD old forum!
ECSTATIC.
Posted: November 17, 2008 12:52:06 AM

tfcfan wrote:
when universities look at early acceptance they look at 1st semester grade 12 and grade 11 marks right?
what grade 11 marks, all of them or top six or just u level?
appreciate any comments
thanks

universities usually don't look at first sem grade 12 marks since they're given quite early in the year. only some schools give acceptances in december and before.. the rest start after january. but for the ones that do, they look at ur grade 11 and sem 1 grade 12. my friend (who goes to wlu for their bba program) got in around december. the school took 3 of his highest grade 11 courses (U/M) and then 3 of his gr12 sem courses (2 midterms + one that was completed last year).
i believe early acceptance is considered anything before april/may, correct?

Schulich BBA 2013